CORE KIDS – GUMBOOT PARTY
JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Put on your gumboots and raincoats, it’s time to embrace winter this school holidays! Get ready for a day out at Core Cider with the little ones. Let’s make it a Gumboot Party.
All activities are FREE! No need to register. Just come on down.
🚜Tractor Rides 11am – 12.30pm + 1pm – 2.30pm 🚜
Jump on our Apple Express and enjoy a tractor ride through the orchard. Winter is a beautiful time with fallen leaves, bare branches and lush grass. It’s also a great time for puddle jumping! Apple Express will depart the station every 20 minutes (25 people per ride) from 11am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 2.30pm.
🧚♀️Meet the Eco-Faeries 11.30am – 1.30pm🧚♀️
Discover the magic of nature with the Eco-Faeries.
The faeries will teach the kids how to transform an apple branch stick into a magical wand!
Dance with bubbles, take home a crystal wish and tell stories with the faeries.
🎨Face Painting 11.30am – 1.30pm 🎨
Stars, love hearts, rainbows or your fave fruit.
Our friendly face painter will create something unique for the kids.
💦Nature Playground 💦
There’s plenty of space for the kids to play! Let them run amuk in the Cider Garden and two playgrounds.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Wed 7 July
Thurs 8 July
Wed 14 July
Thur 15 July
Core Cider will be open Wednesday – Sunday over the school holidays.
- Venue open from 11am and closes at 4pm
- For eats, Cider Garden snacks will be available from 11am – 2pm (open to all – no ticket required)
Casual dining on The Green and shaded seating and lounge areas, bookings available for 10+ pax, kids menu available
- For seated dining, enjoy lunch upstairs at our Orchard Bistro
Lunch bookings available from 11am. Last bookings at 2pm. Kids menu available.
Bookings recommended: https://corecider.com.au/venue/eat-drink/
Tractor Rides on the Apple Express
- Tickets are not required
- Children under 3 must be seated on parent’s lap for the orchard tour
- Please note the Apple Express fits up to 25 people, kids must be accompanied by an adult
- The orchard experience will take around 20 minutes
- The trees are bare so there is no fruit picking