CORE KIDS – SPRING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Spring is a magical time to visit Core.
Get ready for an awesome day on our farm with the little ones and some very cuddly guests! The sun will be out, our trees will be blooming, and the playgrounds will be ready for some serious playing!
All activities are FREE! No need to register. Just come on down.
🐑 👨🌾 Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farm 👩🌾🐓
Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farm is visiting Core and bringing along gorgeous baby farm animals. You will see lambs, kids, piglets, calf, guinea pigs, rabbits, ducklings, baby chicks and maybe even alpacas!*
Old Macdonald’s baby farm animals love all the attention!
Petting farm is open from 11am – 2pm.
Please note 15 people in the pen at a time to keep the animals relaxed.
🚜Tractor Rides 🚜
Jump on our Apple Express and enjoy a tractor ride through the orchard.
Apple Express will depart the station every 10-15 minutes (25 people per ride) from 11am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 2pm.
🍃Nature Playground 🍃
There’s plenty of space for the kids to play! Let them run amuk on The Green and two playgrounds.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Wed 29 Sept
Thurs 30 Sept
Wed 6 Oct
Thurs 7 Oct
11am – 2pm Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farm
11am – 2pm Tractor Rides
- *Please note animals may vary on the day
- Core Cider is open from 11am and closes at 4pm (Wednesday to Sunday)
- For eats, the Cider Garden will be open 11am – 2pm (open to all – no ticket required)
Casual dining on The Green and shaded seating and lounge areas, kids menu available
- For seated dining, enjoy lunch upstairs at our Orchard Bistro
Lunch bookings available from 11am. Last bookings at 2pm. Kids menu available.
Bookings recommended: https://corecider.com.au/venue/eat-drink/
- As this is a free event, tickets are not required. We will do our best to accommodate all who attend and thank you for your understanding in advance.