A message from Core Cider
Update 25 March
In line with Government restrictions we have closed the doors for now.
It has been an emotional rollercoaster and we are heartbroken for our amazing staff.
Stay safe and enjoy cider from the comfort of your own home. We will see you when we reopen.
Update 18 March
We hope you’re doing okay with everything that’s going on. We just wanted to let you know we’re still here. We’re open.
The safety and wellbeing of our patrons and staff continue to be our highest priority. In response to the current situation, we are taking extra precautions recommended by the Australian Department of Health and World Health Organisation.
- Utilising our garden and open-air spaces
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces
- Reducing capacity and increasing space for seating inside (1.5 metres)
- Accepting cashless payments only
- Core staff washing hands every 20 minutes according to HACCP standards
- Core staff wearing gloves when preparing food and handling cutlery
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the venue for both patrons and team members.
We’re taking on all recommendations administered by the government. We’re monitoring the situation and will update you if anything changes from our end.
We ask for you to do your bit by cancelling your booking if you’re feeling unwell. Keep up your handwashing and refrain unnecessary contact.
The hills are still as beautiful as ever. We’re in the wide-open air with plenty of space outside.
Thank you for your continued support. We’re here for you!
See you soon,
Core Cider team